Tecboss 3d Pen Pro Review – Tecboss 3d pen which is the first 3d pen multifilament in the world is built for adults and children alike. It can simultaneously load and extrude up to three different colours.
It is really cool for those who work on race segregation initiatives. That should be the ultimate option for a job like this.
This company does seem to be fantastic at what they do.
The Tecboss 3D Pen Pro enables users to print in up to three different colours at once, setting themselves apart from the competition in a fascinating and special manner.
What is a 3D Pen?
A 3D pen works pretty much like a glue gun.
The 3D pen uses plastic filaments, called thermoplastics or photopolymers, which are known as cool inks, instead of using lead or ink.
What most pens do is feed the filament into the pen and it gets heated to a point where it melts.
It gets fluid so that you can draw with it. You get a special 3D interface once the plastic has cooled down.
With these special pens, artists can make beautiful sculptures, intricate wireframe designs, and space-based 3D drawings.
Although this kind of drawing is enjoyable, it takes practice, and experts say it is best to start gradually with the use of a stencil.
Tecboss 3d Pen Pro Basic Features
- The style is basic and simple. It has a measurement of 7.1” L x 1.7” W x 1.5” D and it weighs 4.4oz. The scale may seem too big for kids on paper but it turns out to be fine. For the ultimate convenience, the large size was measured. For that size it is bright.
- It has an intelligent control panel with a comparatively large OLED monitor. This helps you to read or change other features such as target temperature, speed level, and quantity of filaments, among others. The pen has separate speed and heat sensors, too.
- The 6-speed setting enables you to find your optimal output speed level. It also helps to minimize clogging. You can use the Tecboss 3d pen Pro to create items like bracelets that bend, using a flexible filament. Not only is it easy to use but clogging also has hardly any problem. It is a reliable 3d pen that won’t break even with heavy use in a month. With hours of continuous operation, it will hold up reasonably well.
- Also, the kit comes with enough extra filaments to finish a small project. That is a massive bonus. The price resembles those of the same quality but without any appealing extras.
- The pen motor boasts a superior upgrade compared to previous versions. With the most common filaments-PLA and ABS-it works well. It treats something in a temperature range of between 170 – 230. The cheap 3D printing pen heats up and it cools down pretty quickly.
- At the same time, you can draw in one, two or three colours. The result can be a colour similar to a rainbow, so you can switch easily between colours. You can switch the colours without interrupting your work on the project. The pen’s large size means you never need to adjust the filament.
- You only need to push a slider forward to start using a particular colour, and when done, slide back to the centre. To establish a 3d rainbow drawing, you can mix colours. It doesn’t mix the colours. It looks more like aqua fresh toothpaste on one extrusion, with three distinct sections.
- Three indicator lights let you know about the heat status, and when it’s time to load the filament. Users overall rate this pen highly as a good value and as easy to use.
- The Tecboss 3D Pen Pro works almost exactly like those pens, where you click a button to mid-print colour shift. The difference, however, is that you can combine colours with the Tecboss 3D Pen Pro, and even print at the same time in two colours.
- The resulting dual-tone filament is different from everything on the market that we’ve seen. Of course, if you just want to print in solid colours, loading three colours at once is also handy.
- Unloading and reloading filament is not time-consuming with this pen.
- It has Settings Up to 6-Speed.
- It may print simultaneously in three colours.
- It has a wide range of temperatures.
- They provide a 1-year Tecboss 3D Pen Pro Warranty.
- It does not come with clear instructions.
- It Does Not Support USB Charging.
- Combined with the oversized nature of this 3D pen, even seeing your work while you draw can sometimes be difficult.
- In opposition to a universal mini-USB power adapter, The Tecboss 3D Pen Pro uses a pin-style power adapter.
- It can be truly frustrating to have three different filament coils hanging from the back of your pen at once. The power cord which is plugged acts as another add-on as you draw.
- The power adapter can be hard to replace if it breaks or gets lost. There’s no chance to replace the 3 ft cord with anything less restrictive, either.
Final Verdict on Tecboss 3D Pen Pro
In our opinion, 3D printing pens are pretty good.
It’s still a fairly new technology, but it’s getting better and we’ll see even better designs, smarter software and even more cool features in the near future.
These pens have opened a whole new world for designers and artists who are already creating the most stunning things.
This 3D pen is doing what it is supposed to do. That is a great accomplishment in itself. Not only did Tecboss conceive of this cool gadget, but they have also built and created a trichrome 3D pen that actually works.
If this was a stand-alone 3D printer, that’s for sure, but it’s a pen meant to hold in the hand. As such, all the thickness, weight and bouncing filament spindles added subtract from the experience.
The 3D Pen Pro is a secure purchase from Tecboss. This 3D pen delivers on its promises, with sturdy construction and a generous 1-year warranty. and that’s a wrap for Tecboss 3d Pen Pro!